Saturday 7 May 2011

Starbucks


After living to Kuwait for about six months I must say that I have learned to adapt to inflated prices and abominable quality in return. I don't mean to complain negatively, but if we are being charged such hefty prices we should at least expect proper milk in our drinks. I'm sure many of you have come to realize that Starbucks in Kuwait has recently decided to switch from using fresh milk in their drinks to ultra heat treated milk. Now coming from a business background I highly understand the aspect of minimizing costs in order to increase profits, but that should only be done after being able to ensure quality. Sadly to say Starbucks in Kuwait has failed in the quality aspect yet has ensured it maintains maximizing it's profits in return.

I have recently emailed Starbucks complaining about this and hope that they will consider going back to using fresh milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment